A power of attorney is different from your will. It is a legally recognized and enforceable document that allows you to choose the person(s) you want to make decisions on your behalf in situations where you are unable.
For our purposes, there are two important powers of attorney, Power of Attorney for Property and Power of Attorney for Personal Care.
We offer our clients efficient and comprehensive document notarization and legalization services. If you need a Notary Public or Commissioner of Oaths, we can help.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Powers of Attorney
- Certificate of appointment of estate trustee with or without a will
- Affidavits & Notarial services
- Certified copy of an original document
- Consent to travel letters
- Statutory declarations
- Letters of invitation for visas
- Succession matters